We offer a funding alternative which works with you to support your cash flow and business needs
Sometimes you might find that your business needs a little extra cash: whether you’re trying to establish yourself in your first year, you need funds to expand, or need to spend a bit extra on your marketing costs. And we understand that acquiring Small Business Credit can be a daunting experience.
We also know that getting UK business funding can be difficult. Banks routinely reject funding applications leaving many small and medium sized businesses with cash flow problems and missed business opportunities.
For this reason, we offer a friendly alternative to business lending to support your business needs – the Liberis Business Cash Advance.
Finance for business
Here at Liberis we pride ourselves on helping the smaller business, like yours, to grow, whatever your Credit History.
If you’ve been trading for over 4 months, and take a minimum of £4,000 in card takings per month, then you’re eligible for a business cash advance.
The benefits of a Liberis cash advance
- Apply in minutes – with a business cash advance you can apply on the phone, with no need for mountains of paperwork, and usually we can let you know a decision there and then.
- Get a decision in as little as 24 hours – providing we have all the information we need from you.
- Pay back as you earn – You don’t have to worry about a repayment schedule, instead we’ll agree with you a fixed percentage of your future card sales.
- One clear cost – there are no hidden fees, charges or costs involved with a business cash advance. You’ll also never have a monthly penalty, as there’s no such thing as a late payment.
- A business cash advance is unsecured – you can be safe in the knowledge that your home is never at risk.
- Over 80% of businesses are approved for cash advances and the application process is simple and easy to complete. Apply for your business cash advance and finance your future now.
How it works
With our business cash advance we can offer you anywhere between £4,000 and £300,000 to help boost your business.
When it comes to repayment, we’ll agree a fixed percentage of your future credit or debit card sales with you, meaning you only pay us back when your business earns. There’s no APR or fixed payments, just one simple cost. So if your business slows down for whatever reason, your payments will also slow down. This is ideal if you’re running a seasonal business, as there’s no need to worry about struggling to keep up with repayments. Likewise if your business is booming, you’ll repay your business cash advance quicker!